20.6.13

June 20: FOUR MORE DAY!!!

WOW! I can't believe we are at the end of our year together! I know we still have four more days left... and I can hear a sigh of relief from parents! (It is relief right?) Just a few reminders about the next couple of days:

  • FRIDAY: Step Up Day -- Students will be meeting both Miss Losito and Miss Kranabetter for an hour.
  • MONDAY: Meeting our penpals from St. Bernadette. They will be arriving at the school at 10:30 for a few activities at CCS.
    -- We will leave for Cloverdale Athletic Park at 12:00 and return by 2:30.
    --If you are walking with us, please be at the school by11:50am. We will bring our lunches and eat at the park. Please ensure that your child has a towel and change of clothes.
    --Grade 3F students are allowed to wear regular clothes to school that day.
    --I am also asking that our students bring some snacks to share with the group (Fruits, Veggies, Chips, Treats). Please email me or write a note in your child's planner so I know what to expect!
  •  TUESDAY: A FREE lunch will be provided for our class. I took your child's order today for a hot dog, chips and juice. Please ensure that they have a snack.
  • WEDNESDAY: LAST DAY! EARLY DISMISSAL AT 12:00 PM.