1.10.14

Oct 1

Tomorrow is pledge tally day! Please let us know how much you have in pledges so far!

Today we only had half the class there! We really missed our friends! The Cross Country students received their homework yesterday. It is their responsibility to complete it for tomorrow!

Homework:
1. RD 15 min
2. Sp CH
3. Math w/s
4. I Believe (Good copy-- Cross country members, it's only the drawing, as I need to proof their rough drafts still)
5. Current Events- map questions

Morning Offering QUIZ is on FRIDAY-- this prayer was handed out in second week of September and we recite it in the morning. It will be a fill in the blanks quiz.

Morning Offering
O Jesus,
Through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day
in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world.
I offer them for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart.
Amen.