9.10.14

Oct 9

PICTURE ORDERS were due TODAY. If you did not send the form and payment in and would like to order it, you can still do so online ASAP.

HOT LUNCH from the The Lunch Lady (Oct 15 & 29) are due TOMORROW. You may also make your orders on-line. Some great choices! I remember in our generation when hot lunches were much simpler. We were so excited when chocolate milk was introduced! (I can't believe I just used the "I remember when..."!!!)

Wear proper gym strip tomorrow! Bring water bottles!

We are not doing Unit 6 in Spelling next week. I will be giving them a Fall word list on Tuesday.

NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Here are some of the things the students are thankful for:
-- family
-- friends
-- our world
-- animals
-- food and water
-- CCS :)

Homework:
1. Rel. journal-- Luminous Mysteries