18.9.15

Sept 18

We made it to Friday!!! Woohoo!!! It is always a little hard to get back to routines but slowly, we are getting the hang of working in Grade Three. We had our first Fonseca sale today (to purchase cun coupons) and I also introduced a list of fine-able "offences" in the classroom. For example, if they do not write their name on a piece of work, they owe me a Fonseca buck. If they need a new worksheet because they lost the first one, they owe a Fonseca buck. Most students have done really well with earning their bucks by completing homework, keeping on task and so on.

If you did not get a chance to come to the back to school BBQ, I hope you received the package I sent home with your child. I also sent home the class email/phone number list. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Please let me know if you're still having difficulties with subscribing to the blog. I think our IT teacher has fixed it for us!

We had a math quiz and a spelling test today. They will be sent home on Monday for signing.

A few reminders for the upcoming week:

-- Library day on Monday, please return your books.
--If  your child is leaving for the Cross Country meet on Monday, they will be ready to depart from the school at 11:30. I am not expecting them to come back, so we will pack their homework.
--Terry Fox Run is on Wednesday afternoon.
-- Picture day (individual and class photo) is on Friday.

Homework:
1. Science title page is due Thursday, Sept. 24

Have a great weekend!