4.5.17

May 4

Congratulations to our Grade 3 Track Meet Participants! Despite the rainy weather, they had a great time and tried their best!

A note from Mr. K:
"Well I have finished planning the next two track meets.  All event notices have been given to your children.  I thank you for the understanding you have shown by waiting patiently for this notice.  Please inform me by tomorrow if there are any complications.  I am so looking forward to better weather at these track meets... any weather could be better than the shower we all took today!!!"

We have been working for a month on provinces and capital cities. Tomorrow is our test!

Tomorrow is also our Adoration and Confession. Grade 3's will be doing confession and the Grade 2s are encouraged to go as well, even if they just did it last week.

Grade 2 parents, I will post the link for the First Communion pictures on the Dojo, if you have not recieved it yet! Thanks to Mrs. Silva for taking such precious photos!

Our class book has been shipped! I cannot wait to see the finished product. If you placed an order, I will let you know as soon as it arrives.