23.6.15

June 23

The final countdown is on...

Thursday will be our end of the year wrap up. Students are asked to bring their gym strip and towel so we can play outside with water. Water guns are permitted. Each student needs to bring their own lunch,and I will provide a chocolate sheet cake from Costco. If you would to send in a shared snack,  chips, fruit and veggies would be much appreciated!

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the home support the students and I received this school year. I always think of school as an extension of the home and grow to love each of my students and think of them as "my kids". I think this year I have felt the connection so much more, as I had my own son in the class. It has been a wonderful experience to get to spend each day with this amazing group of kids. Thank you for allowing me to be part of their learning journey. I wish you all a great summer!

I've worked with your flower,
And helped it to grow.
I'm returning it now,
But I want you to know...
This flower is precious,
As dear as can be.
Love it, take care of it,
And you will see...
A bright new bloom,
With every day.
It grew and blossomed
In such a wonderful way.
In September just a bud,
January, a bloom;
Now a lovely blossom
I'm returning in June.
Remember, this flower,
As dear as can be,
Though rightfully yours,
Part will always belong to me!
-anonymous