10.10.13

Oct 10

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Thanksgiving to me always signals the beginning of holiday season. I know, I know, Christmas is still a long ways off, but the family gatherings and eating the turkey reminds me of the blessings we have received this year and the fun times ahead! I wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I hope that you all have a great time together.Cherish it... soon we will be taking out the tree!

Walk-a-thon tomorrow! It is a uniform day. Students are allowed to wear their uniform OR gym strip. Please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately for walking outdoors. Thank you to all the parent volunteers. We will be going to Mass at 9am and then walking afterwards. We should be back in plenty of time for Hot Lunch.

No homework tonight and for the weekend...unless your child is missing assignments... they know who they are!

Spelling next week is a  review week. All activities due on Friday, Oct 18.

Unit 6 Exercises:
Looking Back p. 26-27 #2,3,5
Grammar Games p. 29a  #1,2
Dictionary Games p. 29b #1

NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY :)